How To Help
Knowing you've helped someone in their time of need is a good feeling. ForSight Vision has always helped all those in need, regardless of their ability to pay. Your contribution will help to ensure that services to persons who are visually impaired or blind will always be available.
- If you are interested in making a donation to ForSight Vision, please call at Karen at (717) 848-1690, ext. 108 or email us.
- Or you may donate online by setting up either a one-time donation or a recurring donation arrangement here on the website.
Other Ways to Give
You may also call Karen (717) 848-1690, ext. 108, to discuss some of the many other creative ways to support ForSight Vision, such as the following:
- Consider Planned Giving to receive tax advantages through one of the many giving vehicles available such as a charitable bequest, gift annuity, making a gift from retirement plan assets, and more.
- Give in Memory or in Honor of a Loved One.
- Give through your Workplace. Many employers sponsor workplace giving campaigns to allow employees to donate through payroll deductions. Check with yur human resource office for details.
- Give Matching Donations. Some corporations offer matching funds to employees who enroll in their giving campaigns. Your human resource representative would have the details.
- Donating Stock and/or other Securities (stocks, mutual funds, etc.) could allow you to make a gift that offers tax benefit and a tax deduction.