Here at ForSight Vision in York, PA, we are proud to serve the communities of York and Adams Counties by offering a diverse set of services and opportunities to both save sight and help those in various stages of sight loss. Prevention of blindness and visual impairments is an important part of what we do.
Our Mission: ForSight Vision provides specialized services designed to prevent, prepare for and manage loss of vision while building awareness within our community
Our Vision: To create a community where people with vision impairment live with respect, dignity and receive the services necessary to achieve their desired goals.
Mark your calendar and visit the
LOW VISION TECHNOLOGY EXPO
Get the details here and plan to be there.
Spring is just around the corner and so too is the seventh season for the ForSight Vision Thunder Sticks beep ball team. We are always open to playing a team from any social group, club or other organization. Call Bill at 848-1690 x103 for more info.
ForSight Vision Annual Report
Our Annual Report to the Community is now available. In fact, you may view our annual reports from 2010-2015 on our website at your convenience (visit the tab, “Who We Are” and select the "Annual Reports" option).
Please take a look. We’re always interested in feedback so if you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
ForSight Vision Board of Directors for 2016
Please get to know us (See: Who We Are) through our Profile and History. Browse our sponsors, affiliations and our Board of Directors for a better understanding.
Learn What We Do from our industries employing the blind to client services and products to make the lives of our visually impaired citizens easier.
Find us in York, PA (See: Where We Are). Get contact information, view a map and directions to our center and use our Staff Directory to reach the services you need.
If you wish to support our work, find out How to Help, from making a donation either online or by mail to one of the many other ways to give.
If you can benefit from our services, we hope you will contact us to discuss how we might help..
- We’ve Got Some Real Losers Here at ForSight Vision
- Great Strides in Technology to Benefit the Blind
- Weather Can't Stop a Beeping Easter Egg Hunt
- The "BeMyEyes" App -- a Brilliant Concept
- Traveling with Uber
In the News>
- Join the On-Line Patching Party
- ForSight Vision Accredited by the Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations, Earns Seal of Excellence
- FORSIGHT VISION A FINALIST FOR FOR NONPROFIT INNOVATION AWARD
- WSB's Call Center Specialist Program Now Offering 90 Days of OJT Experience in WSB's Call Center!
- Four Board Members Retiring
Low Vision Blog>
- Depression and Macular Degeneration
- Low Vision Tecnology Expo
- What Does 20/20 Visual Acuity Mean?
- Conventional Low Vision Devices for Near Tasks
- Tactile Markings Aids