Here at ForSight Vision in York, PA, we are proud to serve the communities of York and Adams Counties by offering a diverse set of services and opportunities to both save sight and help those in various stages of sight loss. Prevention of blindness and visual impairments is an important part of what we do.
Garver Elliott (left) and Abram Slenker, both 5, make their way around Continental Square in York, PA on Tuesday, October 15th as part of a White Cane Day celebration designed to bring awareness that visually impaired people have the ability to achieve a full and independent life. Both boys take part in the ForSight Children's Art Program.
(Randy Flaum photo courtesy of the York Dispatch)
Please get to know us (See: Who We Are) through our Profile and History. Browse our sponsors, affiliations and our Board of Directors for a better understanding.
Learn What We Do from our industries employing the blind to client services and products to make the lives of our visually impaired citizens easier.
Find us in York, PA (See: Where We Are). Get contact information, view a map and directions to our center and use our Staff Directory to reach the services you need.
If you wish to support our work, find out How to Help, from making a donation either online or by mail to one of the many other ways to give.
If you can benefit from our services, we hope you will contact us to discuss how we might help..
- Parents' Night Out (Children's Holiday Party)
- Holiday Patching Party at ForSight Vision
- First Voice-Enabled TV User Interface from Comcast
- ForSight Halloween Party Rivals the Monster Mash
- Dining in the Dark
In the News>
- Thanks to York New Salem Lions Club
- White Cane Day, 2014, in York, PA
- U.S. Rep. Scott Perry Tours ForSight Vision
- Amblyopia Support Group (YDR, 5/15/14)
- Infant and Children's Eyewear Shop Opens at ForSight Vision
Low Vision Blog>
- Press Release: Talking Guide
- Decreased Contrast Sensitivity
- Reader Glasses
- Talking Prescription Labels
- Cell Phone Service for Blind & Visually Impaired