Here at ForSight Vision in York, PA, we are proud to serve the communities of York and Adams Counties by offering a diverse set of services and opportunities to both save sight and help those in various stages of sight loss. Prevention of blindness and visual impairments is an important part of what we do.
Our Mission: ForSight Vision provides specialized services designed to prevent, prepare for and manage loss of vision while building awareness within our community
Our Vision: To create a community where people with vision impairment live with respect, dignity and receive the services necessary to achieve their desired goals.
What to do now that football season is over
Go Bowling. Yep, the Eastgate Sunrise Lions 26th Annual Tony Petraco Memorial Bowl-A-Thon will be held on February 14, 2016, at the Suburban Bowlerama, 1945 South Queen Street. Bowling begins at 1:30 PM and all proceeds benefit ForSight Vision. The bowling is free but participants are asked to gather pledges or make a donation. If interested or for more information, contact Bill Rhinesmith at 848-1690 x103 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ForSight Vision Annual Report
Our Annual Report to the Community is now available. In fact, you may view our annual reports from 2010-2015 on our website at your convenience (visit the tab, “Who We Are” and select the "Annual Reports" option).
Please take a look. We’re always interested in feedback so if you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
ForSight Vision Board of Directors for 2016
Please get to know us (See: Who We Are) through our Profile and History. Browse our sponsors, affiliations and our Board of Directors for a better understanding.
Learn What We Do from our industries employing the blind to client services and products to make the lives of our visually impaired citizens easier.
Find us in York, PA (See: Where We Are). Get contact information, view a map and directions to our center and use our Staff Directory to reach the services you need.
If you wish to support our work, find out How to Help, from making a donation either online or by mail to one of the many other ways to give.
If you can benefit from our services, we hope you will contact us to discuss how we might help..
- How hard can it be? You'd be surprised!
- Tony Heath Returns to Elizabethtown College
- ForSight hosts Parents Night Out
- PenFriend 2 Audio Labeler - Valuable Tool for the Vision Impaired
- ForSight Children's Group Celebrates Halloween
In the News>
- Join the On-Line Patching Party
- ForSight Vision Accredited by the Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations, Earns Seal of Excellence
- FORSIGHT VISION A FINALIST FOR FOR NONPROFIT INNOVATION AWARD
- WSB's Call Center Specialist Program Now Offering 90 Days of OJT Experience in WSB's Call Center!
- Four Board Members Retiring
Low Vision Blog>
- What Does 20/20 Visual Acuity Mean?
- Conventional Low Vision Devices for Near Tasks
- Tactile Markings Aids
- Press Release: Talking Guide
- Decreased Contrast Sensitivity