Here at ForSight Vision in York, PA, we are proud to serve the communities of York and Adams Counties by offering a diverse set of services and opportunities to both save sight and help those in various stages of sight loss. Prevention of blindness and visual impairments is an important part of what we do.
Please get to know us (See: Who We Are) through our Profile and History. Browse our sponsors, affiliations and our Board of Directors for a better understanding.
Learn What We Do from our industries employing the blind to client services and products to make the lives of our visually impaired citizens easier.
Find us in York, PA (See: Where We Are). Get contact information, view a map and directions to our center and use our Staff Directory to reach the services you need.
If you wish to support our work, find out How to Help, from making a donation either online or by mail to one of the many other ways to give.
If you can benefit from our services, we hope you will contact us to discuss how we might help..
- Do Blind People Have Better Memories?
- ForSight Vision - Home of the Busy Bees
- Spring Schedule for Children's Art Classes at ForSight Vision
- ForSight's Beeping Easter Egg Hunt: An Update
- 3rd Annual Beeping Easter Egg Hunt
In the News
- Two Gold Medals for Penny Carter
- ForSight Vision Wins Optometric Society Award
- ForSight Vision Awarded Seal of Excellence by PANO
- Pinchot Park Lions Club Supports ForSight Vision
- York College Magazine Updates the Busy Bee Mosaic Project
Low Vision Blog
- Glare Filters
- Orientation & Mobility
- Types of Field Enhancement Systems (FES)
- Visual Field Enhancement Systems
- Non-Medical Multidisciplinary Approach to Low Vision Rehabilitation