Here at ForSight Vision in York, PA, we are proud to serve the communities of York and Adams Counties by offering a diverse set of services and opportunities to both save sight and help those in various stages of sight loss. Prevention of blindness and visual impairments is an important part of what we do.
Our Mission: ForSight Vision provides specialized services designed to prevent, prepare for and manage loss of vision while building awareness within our community
Our Vision: To create a community where people with vision impairment live with respect, dignity and receive the services necessary to achieve their desired goals.
Meet the 2015 Board of Directors for ForSight Vision
Please get to know us (See: Who We Are) through our Profile and History. Browse our sponsors, affiliations and our Board of Directors for a better understanding.
Learn What We Do from our industries employing the blind to client services and products to make the lives of our visually impaired citizens easier.
Find us in York, PA (See: Where We Are). Get contact information, view a map and directions to our center and use our Staff Directory to reach the services you need.
If you wish to support our work, find out How to Help, from making a donation either online or by mail to one of the many other ways to give.
If you can benefit from our services, we hope you will contact us to discuss how we might help..
- Pirates at Children's Wellness Days at York Hospital
- ForSight's 2015 Fishing Outing
- Why so Many Blind People are Good at Music
- Peapod: To Make Your Life a Little Easier
- Anne Sullivan - The Miracle Worker
In the News>
- FORSIGHT VISION’S JENNIFER ZACK WINS REGIONAL OPTOMETRIC SOCIETY AWARD
- Thanks to York New Salem Lions Club
- White Cane Day, 2014, in York, PA
- U.S. Rep. Scott Perry Tours ForSight Vision
- Amblyopia Support Group (YDR, 5/15/14)
Low Vision Blog>
- Tactile Markings Aids
- Press Release: Talking Guide
- Decreased Contrast Sensitivity
- Reader Glasses
- Talking Prescription Labels